Summit House is a Port Coquitlam residence which accommodates five adults with serious and persistent mental illness. We provide the opportunity for residents to live in a stabilized home with support so they can successfully live independently.
We help residents to manage their daily living activities such as budgeting, shopping and preparing meals. Two years is the maximum stay at Summit House.
- Be over 19 years of age and have a history of mental illness
- Be connected with a therapist at Tri-cities Mental Health Centre
- Agree to attend regular appointments with their therapist
- Be stabilized on medication and able to self administer medications
- Be able to function without 24 hour supervision
- Be seeking a goal of independent living
- Be free of active misuse of drugs and alcohol for the last 6 months
- Agree to enter into a tenancy agreement with Fraserside Community Services
All referrals are made through the Community Residential Program (CRP) Coordinator at the Tri Cities Mental Health Centre (TCMH). Contact the Coordinator at 604-777-8400.