Why Give to Fraserside
Fraserside began as a grass roots organization in 1972, with a focus on helping people overcome challenges and maximize their quality of life. Although our organization has grown and evolved we’ve never lost our commitment to the people that we serve. Our network of 16 locations across six communities supports 1700 people annually.
Fraserside has a dedicated Board of Directors who steward the agency to achieve its mission and ensure stability. A professional, competent and dedicated management team provides leadership.
Or mail your donation directly to Fraserside. Please forward your contribution to:
Fraserside Community Services Society
330 550 Sixth Avenue
New Westminster, BC V3L 3B7
Registered Charity # 107403669RR0001
As a registered charity, our staff, programs and services are funded by revenue generated from our funders, donors and corporate sponsors. Without these sources of revenue, we would be unable to operate.
At Fraserside, our work focuses on three segments of the population that are particularly vulnerable:
- people at risk of homelessness
- people living with mental illness and substance use
- people who have developmental disabilities
Your donation will help Fraserside to support these vulnerable populations. With your help we’re able to:
- provide housing options to give people safe, comfortable homes
- help people to feel that they’re valued members of the community
- help people to form meaningful relationships with individuals, groups and the community.
Options for giving
Fraserside contracts with government agencies to provide services to the people we serve. Additional resources are required to:
- ensure the sustainability of the organization
- create and maintain a strong infrastructure
- enhance and enrich programming for people served
There are many ways to donate to Fraserside. Choose to make a one-time donation, become a monthly donor or provide an ongoing sponsorship for a specific program.
Whatever you choose, your donation is tax-deductible. And your contribution will make a major difference to our work.